Say goodbye to CDs. DG ImageShare let’s you share medical images the way you always thought you should.
DG ImageShare, a web-based service for medical image sharing allows patients as well as providers, to electronically access, view, and share image exams and associated reports. The secure, electronic sharing of images provides a simple alternative to image distribution via CD and offers significant benefits to both care providers and patients.
*DG ImageShare is a key component of the RSNA Image Share project, a national initiative designed to help patients take control of their medical images and reports.
Benefits for Providers
- Share image exam results with colleagues, referring physicians, and specialists
- Streamline the ingestion of imaging data on physical media (CDs, DVDs)
- Add image exam results to electronic medical records (EMR)
- Provide patients with more control of their imaging data
- Offer patients involved in the RSNA Image Share project a secure platform for image sharing
DG ImageShare for Patients
Did you recently undergo an imaging procedure? Do you need access to your X-Ray, MRI or CT? If you’re participating in the RSNA Image Share project you can use DG ImageShare to retrieve your medical image exams online.
Benefits for Patients
- Gain 24/7 access to your medical image exams and reports
- Streamline image sharing with specialists and second opinion doctors
- Avoid duplicate radiation exposure resulting from lost or unreadable CDs/film
- Create a personal health record and track your medical imaging history in one place
- Create accounts for your loved-ones to improve their care coordination
Watch Patient Tutorial Video
Read Press Release
Read the Note to Patients
Visit RSNA Website